Monday, June 20, 2011

Comp 1 , Assignment 1 due Wed 22

Hi my name is Emily Bright. I was born in FL. I’m 18 years old and was born on May 22. My high school is Nova High School. I have a sister who is in Gainesville. She graduated from UF. I love animals and kids that is why I want to be a teacher. I have experience with teaching kids and tutoring them. After the first time I did it I realized this is why I want to be a teacher. I will be the one making the most difference in their lives because I will be teaching them everything first along with their parents.  My goals are to major in elementary education and a B.A in special education and possibly more. I love the color green it my favorite. I listen to all type of music. I’m really shy and will be the quietest person. Everyone thinks I have Spanish but I’m not. I do have a little but not much and I have a mixture of German, Jew, French, Norwegian/Swedish, three types of Indian and English. The only language I can speak is English. I hate spiders and snakes and there a few other creatures that creep me out. I love animals, especially dogs. I have one dog. His name is brownie and I had two hamsters, a Guinea pig and lots of fish. I want to get a tattoo of the Gemini sign the one that looks like the Roman numeral two.  The reason why is because I am a Gemini. I don’t have a twin but there was a girl in my high school that looks just like me and people thought I was a twin. I like all types of music. My favorite band is Thriving Ivory. Everyone says I have cat eyes because of the color. I’m thankful for my eyes because they are unique and I got them from my mom. I’m a swimmer and like to do a lot of outdoor thing. I played water polo and swimming on clubs and a school team. I tried out to be on the soccer team and cheerleading team. I was on the national honor society, exchangetts, and utap club at my high school.  Well this is me Emily I'm nice and easy to get to know.

7 comments:

  1. That was a very informative "about me". I like to be outdoors anyday over being inside. In my job in the future I hope to change lifes too. You seem like a very nice person and I cant wait to get to know you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color is green too and my favorite animal is a dog also. haha I wanted a dog when I was younger and the name I always wanted was brownie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed about how much we have in common. First of all our birthday is on the same day; Gemini's!! :-)....We both love kids and want to make a difference, and spiders creep us both out! I can't wait to get to know you more because you seem to be a great person; just a little shy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your post. I love animals as well. I had a dog but now I have a cat. I once considered becoming a teacher, but then I realized my passion was for animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love why you want to be a teacher. I also think that kids learn the most when they're young.I also like the color green, animals, and outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big animal person also. I like how you figured out you wanted to be a teacher. I am still waiting for that moment to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire your major! I am contemplating whether or not to minor in elementary education. Our similarities match up a bit, I enjoy being outdoors and the color green is my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete