Monday, July 18, 2011

Face It

Have you ever really found a product that clears acne? Well the product I chose for this blog would be Proactive. I personally dislike this product because I fell for their propaganda, bought all the different solutions and the product did not work for me.
The thesis of this product is if people use the four different bottle treatments their acne will disappear and their face will look like Cinderella’s. The product is supposed to get rid or bad acne and to help stop breakouts and keep them from coming back, while it heals the skin.
The purpose is that this product will help people look better, be more confident. Make your face shine and clear up acne and other skin issues.
The audience is would be anyone who has skin issue and wants to get rid of it. This product is mostly to teens with acne problems. People who have insecure about their looks. This product could also be sold to adults because these products are not just for acne, they promise to help the skin.


4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your statement! My brother had a different experience, but in the end, we figured out that Proactive is garbage. My mom bought all the solutions and my brother used them. His face went from bad, to worse. But after about three weeks of him looking terrible, his skin DID actually clear up. The one day he forgot to use the product, his face looked awful again. The commercials drag you in with the hottest celeb, like J Biebes, and Katy Perry. But lets face it, do they really have acne? If they do, do they really use Proactive? So many unanswered questions, and too many failed attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! That is why I do not use their product. I HONESTLY think they put make-up on all of their faces to make it look like their product works, and my friends who have tried proactive says, it breaks out your face more. Also if you miss a day of treatment your skin breaks out; it's like you have to be totally dependent on the product.....That is so not good! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true. They really do make it seem like this is the miracle product if you have bad skin. I tried it a few years ago and it did nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those commercials drive me crazy;I just change the channel. Luckily for me I had friends who tried it first so I never had to spend the money to find out myself.

    ReplyDelete